[Image: deep burgundy background, two female wedding cake toppers holding silver bouquets]
My girlfriend is a trans female. I fell in love with her when she was identifying as male… somehow, I always knew she was meant to be a girl. After coming out to me, I love her even more. I truly believe she is my soulmate. She’s my WORLD.
I plan on marrying her. But I don’t plan on marrying her as Mr. & Mrs ___, I plan on marrying her as Mrs & Mrs ___.
There’s just one thing I’m worried about.
she hasn’t come out to her family yet, let alone even hint that she and I feel like we will be together forever.
I am so scared at not only her family’s reaction to her coming out, but also them knowing their pride and joy teenage “baby boy” is actually a trans woman who is planning on marrying her 22 year old girlfriend. I’m scared that they will no longer accept me… they know I’m bisexual and they are the closest thing to a stable family I have ever had.
My grandmother, who is my only true biological family - thinks we should keep this all a secret until we get engaged.
I don’t know what to do.]
- bloodonmykeys likes this
- zombidancer likes this
- sefton-iris likes this
- amishmachinery reblogged this from queersecrets
- daaspool reblogged this from queersecrets and added:
- forestgirl324 likes this
- looveismyreligioon likes this
- prince-bentley reblogged this from queersecrets
- blazinapollo reblogged this from queersecrets
- itzduhazngurl likes this
- quietbeatle reblogged this from liar-ittakesonetoknowone
- uhmitsthalia27 reblogged this from queersecrets
- aishimeforlife likes this
- liar-ittakesonetoknowone reblogged this from queersecrets
- supernatural-tardis likes this
- livinqreality reblogged this from queersecrets
- endless-universes likes this
- throwuppypuppy likes this
- nicmees reblogged this from queersecrets
- drizzletoyourhurricane likes this
- green-san likes this
- lovelikepoetryyes likes this
- jcatgrl likes this
- Rainbow Dash submitted this to queersecrets