[image: blue background with white sillhoute of a simple person in the middle. White text.
I used to always see myself as a man ever since I was a little girl. But my family would always buy me feminine clothes as much as I opposed it.
Even my teachers would say to my face that I needed to act “more feminine”. One of my teachers enforced a policy where she would deduct participation points if we did not wear a skirt. She would separate us into
MALE and FEMALE classes.
I complained and opposed it. I had to have a talk with her after a class.
My family still refuses to acknowledge it.
My ex couldn’t accept the idea that I considered myself MALE.
I fear my friends think I’m joking when I mention it.
Im scared to even mention it to my current spouse.
I live in California yet I have never met a transgender person in high school or college.
I can’t even relate to the transgender people I know online because I don’t want to change my body so I can have kids one day.
In the end, I don’t know. I just honestly…
I WANT TO BELONG.]
- punnyboi likes this
- bryanguffey likes this
- austrynthompson likes this
- coolsk8rdude reblogged this from queersecrets
- fuckyeahlevi1sspider-panda reblogged this from queersecrets
- fondueyourself reblogged this from queersecrets
- shadesofaspectrum likes this
- aiirry likes this
- ohaivik likes this
- thatbandnerd reblogged this from queersecrets
- darkelf15 reblogged this from queersecrets
- darkelf15 likes this
- melaninwaterbones reblogged this from queersecrets
- lapotrankiitaa likes this
- averageteendirtball likes this
- rapturesrevenge reblogged this from queersecrets
- rapturesrevenge likes this
- ambivalentperson likes this
- aholeinthistown likes this
- fingertipkindoflove likes this
- eenymeanymineymo reblogged this from queersecrets and added:
- mintyrose likes this
- Anon submitted this to queersecrets